Over the period of a few months, Essential Coin has built a strong and supportive community. Consisting of people from all over the world, you will feel right at home with the Essential family. The Essential Coin has worked hard on supporting a diverse group of nationalities and languages as well, with you never having to worry about finding the "right" place to fit in. Following the principle, "For the people, by the people", the ESC Community is welcome to offer suggestions and thoughts as well when it comes to benefitting the project. Letting the voice of the people be heard is one of the many freedoms you can & will experience. You will also find, not just the team takes the time in contributing towards helping one another, but also the community as well. This is what makes the community here at ESC not only special, but also Essential.
The Essential Coin actively engages with the community every day via Telegram. https://t.me/the_essential_coin We hold AMA's (ask me anything) 3 times a week to deliver new information and updates as well as give the community a chance to ask questions in regards to the project. We are active with the community on all the biggest social media sites where we can share Information, like, and support each other thus building a stronger relationship with our communities.
Social events around the world have been planned to meet our community members one on one and get to know each other in person. Although we do frequently show ourselves live during AMA's we would love to meet as many of our community members in person through live social events. Our hope is to host a conference at least once a year in different parts of the world and as of now our schedule looks like this. Giving back and reaching our community is something we're excited for.
- Year 1 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Year 2 - Mumbai, India
- Year 3 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Year 4 - Bali, Indonesia
- Year 5 - Accra, Ghana
Essential Coin will be giving Hundreds of Thousands towards charities such as:
1. St Jude's a research hospital that is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children's catastrophic diseases, particularly leukemia and other cancers.
2. The Huntsman Cancer Institute to better understand the beginnings of cancer and more effectively treat cancer, help relieve suffering and improve the quality of life for cancer patients, survivors and their families. and finally towards
3. Doctors without boarders who deliver emergency medical aid to people in crisis, with humanitarian projects in more than 70 countries!